See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance

good evening pals.
My lady friend called me this evening to share a lil
gist and told me this so I decided to post here to get
advice for her
good day pals.
yesterday i went to church, my fiance came to
meet me there. during prayer the pastor they
invite asked that people looking for the fruit of the
womb should lift up their hands as he can see
twins all around, and i raise my hands to tap in
advance, my pastor saw me and after service he
came to meet me where my fiance was and said i
shouldn't have raise my hand, that i should wait till
after wedding even when he knows we have done
some traditional rites. when he was talking right in
front of my fiance he just bump this question " abi


o ti se oyun ri ni " meaning have i had abortion
before, i was so devastated why he should ask that
kind of question in front of my fiance, i just kept
mute suddenly while my fiance looked at me, till
we got home it was insult all through. pls is this
right?? cos i intend to speak to these pastor if i go
to church today.
http://m.naijapals.com/confess.php
Thanks For You Reading The Post We are very happy for you to come to our site. Our Website Domain name http://gurusfanz.blogspot.com/.
Newer Posts Newer Posts Older Posts Older Posts

More posts

Comments

Post a Comment