Jamaica In Abuja Were All Sort Of Hard Drugs Are Sold(photos)

Name of the place via photos is Nyanya located in abuja municipal area
This is the hub of scavengers that sale all kinds of spoiled or damage materials


But beyond the scavenging business
This place is the home of drug pushers
All sort of hard drugs are sold inside. All dis wooden houses

You will find dem drunk wit drugs crawling som even at d point of dieing


There is a photo that even show a guy raping marijuana

Don't ask me how I snap those photos because I use brain snap them if to say dem catch me hahahaha I for dey post this fr clinic



No ask wetin I go do dere





Thanks For You Reading The Post We are very happy for you to come to our site. Our Website Domain name http://gurusfanz.blogspot.com/.
Newer Posts Newer Posts Older Posts Older Posts

More posts

Comments

Post a Comment