I don’t use juju —Obesere


                          http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/sites/default/files/Obesere-340_0.jpg
It emerged during the week that the Fuji musician, Abass Akande Obesere, had got threat calls and messages from some popular fuji musicians that he has been using ‘juju’ all the while. The messages said the controversial musician could hardly perform in a day within the last couple of months in Nigeria and abroad without the use of juju.
A  source close to the musician told Saturday Tribune that Obesere even got a message that he had gone further to sweet-talk many of their patrons. This, according to his traducers, affected the rate at which they are called for shows recently.
When contacted, Obesere said it was true, saying he had decided not to let his comment go to the press but was urged to reply his haters. According to him, he defined his success as God’s doing, noting that his gift is divine.
“They are mere haters who don’t want my success. But I thank God for His love and gift. I think what is best for them is to sit up and pray for God’s mercies and grace. I have never sweet-talked anybody. They call me (invite for shows)  because they believe in what I do.”
According to him, one of the text messages even read: “Are you the only fuji artiste in the South-West, that here and there, it is Obesere they call? Stop using juju.”
Obesere, who further revealed to Saturday Tribune, shocked his traducers as he said: “This week alone, I can’t count the number of shows I will be attending. It is not me, it is God.”
Thanks For You Reading The Post We are very happy for you to come to our site. Our Website Domain name http://gurusfanz.blogspot.com/.
Newer Posts Newer Posts Older Posts Older Posts

More posts

Comments

Post a Comment