Actress, Iyabo Ojo, Is Elated About Her New Man

The delectable Iyabo Ojo has opened up on finding a man whom she absolutely dotes but isn’t in haste to settle down with for a few reasons.
The actress, speaking exclusively to The Punch’s Saturday Beats explained her reasons for this decision, stating that she’s content with her relationship as it is given “she loves [her] life as it is and [is] not someone thinking about having kids again [especially as her] lover also has kids.”
Again, Ojo alluded to a sour experience in her former relationship which is all the more a reason she isn’t keen on remarrying, in spite of being with her new guy for around five years.
She added: I am not really into marriage because of my last marriage. I have always said that what I want in my life is a man that understands me and makes me happy and I have that already.
“I thank God that I have found love and I am very happy with him. He understands me because I am not an easy person to handle.”
The Nollywood star also talked about her busy schedules but expresses joy in the fact that her man is accommodating
“I am always busy but my lover is very understanding,” she said.
Schedules regardless, she finds some time to treat her man to some good food.
“I always make sure I find time for him despite my busy schedule. I cook for him as well as my children. I don’t see cooking for my lover as a big thing because of the way I was brought up.
“My lover is also an equally busy person but we always find time for each other. 
If marriage later comes up, I am fine with it and if it does not happen, it is also fine by me. I love my life as it is and I am not someone thinking about having kids again and my lover also has kids. My children love him and we complement each other,” she said.

Thanks For You Reading The Post We are very happy for you to come to our site. Our Website Domain name http://gurusfanz.blogspot.com/.
Newer Posts Newer Posts Older Posts Older Posts

More posts

Comments

Post a Comment