My Husband Don't Know How To Handle Me In The Bedroom

This is one issue causing serious wahala in many
young marriages today. Read her story below:
I dont enjoy s*x with my hubby because of many
reasons which i cannot state here. Its really
frustrating. I have tried to subtly give him clues so i
wont hurt his feelings but he never learns and would
release even before I finish removing my pant...
My elder sister bought a rabbit vibrator from the UK
for me and its out of this world. I am a house wife
and I now see myself looking forward to my
husbands leaving in the morning so I can indulge, my
problem now is that I cant seem to get enough. I cum
like 2/3 tyms every day before he comes home from
work. My orgasm always knocks me out and I tend to
deeply sleep off immediately.
My kids are home on mid term break and I had to
chase them out of my room yesterday so I can
indulge. I slept from 11am to almost 3pm and my
kids were hungry. I was so ashamed of myself when I
woke up and the thing was still in my veejay.
I feel as if my new rabbit is beginning to change me
into something else. I rarely have strength to do any
thing these days and my hubby is beginning to
complain though I pretend to be sick to get him off
my back.
I hid it inside one old long shoe but I am never
comfortable. Whenever hubby goes to the wardrobe
my heart jumps into my mouth.
I really am very confused about this thing. It has
taken me to heaven yet has stolen my sanity and
peace of mind. I have thought about throwing it away
but I really don't know if I can cope without it.
Please what do i do?
Thanks For You Reading The Post We are very happy for you to come to our site. Our Website Domain name http://gurusfanz.blogspot.com/.
Newer Posts Newer Posts Older Posts Older Posts

More posts

Comments

Post a Comment